Making a continent globe!
What You Need:
- A paper plate,
- Some Paint,
- A cut out continent,
- A glue stick,
- A brush and an apron.
- Invite the child to join you and discuss the names of the continents.
- Say “Today we are going to make a continent globe using a paper plate.”
- Begin by making a sample.
- Take the paper plate and turn it over and use the brush to spread blue paint with glue on it.
- Take the cut out continent one by one and rename the continent with the help of the child and then stick the cut out continent on the paper plate.
- Then place it to dry.
- Now invite the child to have a turn too.